So we got some exciting news this week. We didn't expect the construction to begin for about three more weeks. However, we found out yesterday that they had begun and when we went out to see what was going on we found out they even poured some of the foundation walls. It was really exciting and I even surprised Mel. She didn't know why we were going out there and when we got there she was totally blown away that we had started.

Mel standing in the backyard. I took this picture from the southern most corner of the backyard.
A picture from the street looking at the front of the house. You can get an idea of how our front yard will be set-up!

This picture is of the main living floor. The area closest to the camera will one day be the kitchen and living room. The other end will be the downstairs man cave and upstairs living area.
2 comments:
How awesome! This is a great idea! Maybe when it's all over, you can print out the blog and make a memory book out of it. Looking forward to watching things progress!
Hi guys, This is my 4th time trying to post you. now that I think that Iv'e jumped through the proper hoops, good going, I'm really happy for you. Just think---YOUR FIRST HOUSE! WOW.
Love you
Post a Comment