Well I have been slacking big time on my blog duties. There really has not been much to speak of. This was a slow week with lots of things going on. They added all the plumbing and started working on the HVAC. That's about 75% done as of this posting. I think tomorrow they will finish it. Someone came through and found all the messed up stuff and labeled it to be fixed. That a good thing I guess because while it would better if it wasn't messed up in the first place, at least someone is inspecting the work to make sure its right. I don't know if it was a framing inspector or a Viking guy. I think Viking because they also noted all the changes we wanted done and I don't know that the inspector would know that the walk-in closet door needed to be reframed per our change?!?!?! Anyways enjoy a few images.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
agian, I'm supprised at how fast they are building your home. and generaly doing a good job.
Post a Comment