Cash is so cute!!
who is that dog? Well, You have nearly arived at the end of the trail, House is done and looking good too.
Reuben said it looks great! Can't wait to see you guys!
Alright, where are you two? It seem like you've dropped off the face of the earth since moving in! Is your house in the Bermuda Triangle?
Your house looks really nice! You guys are so lucky! :) I can't wait to live in a house someday instead of an apartment...I added you to my blog list. Tell Josie she needs to invite me to her blog so I can view it! Miss you guys! :)
Your guys' house looks so nice! How fun to have a say in how it looks and stuff. Congrats! Now what's going on?
You DO have a cute dog. And a very nice house. :)I can't wait to see you on saturday!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cash is so cute!!
who is that dog? Well, You have nearly arived at the end of the trail, House is done and looking good too.
Reuben said it looks great! Can't wait to see you guys!
Alright, where are you two? It seem like you've dropped off the face of the earth since moving in! Is your house in the Bermuda Triangle?
Your house looks really nice! You guys are so lucky! :) I can't wait to live in a house someday instead of an apartment...I added you to my blog list. Tell Josie she needs to invite me to her blog so I can view it! Miss you guys! :)
Your guys' house looks so nice! How fun to have a say in how it looks and stuff. Congrats! Now what's going on?
You DO have a cute dog. And a very nice house. :)
I can't wait to see you on saturday!
Post a Comment