Well... This may be the last update before we move in. I don't know if we will have time, or if there will be any major things to post on the site until we move in. All is now complete on the house except carpeting! Today they painted all the trim and doors, and put the stone on the garage. Mostly I will let you just see the images. If carpet goes in by the weekend I might do a final with that. Otherwise I al glad you took the time to stay in the loop on our home construction.

The front of the house before the stone went on, but with the trim painted!

A closer look at the colors we chose.

The front entry and livingroom

Stove and Microhood

Kitchen sink looking out to the back yard.

Dining room light.

Entry light.

Upstairs hall.

Looking down on the kitchen.

One more time...

Guest Bath.

Master Bath Vanity.

Close-up of sinks in baths.

Faucet.

Master closet.

Guest bath.

Stone on garage.

Stone again...
Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
You are almost done. I think that you guys done a really good job decorating the house.
Wow! It's beautiful! Can't wait to get the real-life tour!
Oh my goodness! It looks fantastic!! I can't believe it's done already. Great colors & great stone!!
Also... I completely spaced your birthday... I'm sorry! We would have sent a card if I had remembered. Actually, I did remember a few times but never long enough to do something about it. :( I hope you had a great birthday though!
Jamie
Post a Comment