So today they added the garage, and finished rough framing the upstairs. So now its time for a roof. I don't think they are going with pre-fab trusses. There is a lot of lumber left there and a new delivery of OSB & 2x4's is sitting in front of the garage. I also know that there are 2 large laminated beams that have been there since the first delivery. SOOOO I am saying they will build the trusses on site, and maybe tomorrow. We shall see...

The usual picture from the curb. It is now easy to see the shapes. This weekend I will do the post with a bunch of these images to show progression.

Our new garage. We got a nice surprise with the door opening. We had never noticed the corners of the door opening had the angles on it. We like it!

This is the master bedroom and master bath. You cal also see the hallway, walk-in closet... well the entire upstairs rough framed. It mostly just looks like a bunch of sticks in the picture.

Melanie in the shower.

The stairs to the upper level.
Thanks for looking. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment