Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lots and Lots of Pictures Today

OKAY!!! Today was really fun. We got to walk through the entire house and see where all the rooms will be. I took a ton of pictures so I think I will spend most of tonight's energy on describing those. I encourage those of you who are watching this process to click on the "follow" link and get updates on whats happening via email. Thanks for taking time to look and share with us.

Matt & Mel

This shows the house from the back corner.
A picture of the garage and the area that will be the steps from the garage into the lower lever mud room/laundry room.
Upstairs looking at the guest bedroom area and guest bath. The guest bath will be right under that small window. On the far left of the picture you can see where the walls for the walk-in closet will be.
Mel standing in front of the GIANT window we put into the master bedroom. Yeah thats a window not a garage door opening...
This will be the master bathroom area.
A full picture of the walk-in closet. 
What you thought the house came with stairs?!?!?! No way, thats how we got a deal on this place!
The usual picture from the curb. I think I will do a posting of just these images next to each other to see the progression over the past few weeks. Maybe this weekend.
The front entry way and windows.
Inside the living room looking out.
The kitchen area.
Just a picture looking at the upstairs.


Guessing garage walls tomorrow, all rooms framed in upstairs and trusses by the end of the week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, things are really moving ahead. I agree with you, trusses by friday, no later than monday then the roof and sheeting on the roof. You guys must be living right, the weather mhas been working in your favor

Jamie said...

Wow, it looks great! I'm amazed at how quickly they are getting it put together. And I'm glad you have such a nice big window in the bedroom... big windows are the best.

I'm glad you are blogging all of these steps. It makes it much more exciting to be able to see the process!

Jamie