So today they started building what looks more like an actual house. We can now see the layout of the main floor and we got to walk around in the basement. Things should start rockin and rollin this week. I expect all wall up by the end of the week and possibly the roof started with trusses or so. We shall see, but that is my prediction.

This Picture shows the main floor looking from where the main bay window will be. You can tell because the floor sticks out right here. That and well we have a floor plan so its kinda like duh...

My usual picture from the from curb. Now we will see things happening from this angle. I think I may try to make one of those flip books from these, that would be awesome.

This is the window framed in to the downstairs bedroom/office. Still looking out the front of the house to the street.

This shows the back wall and framed in windows of the MANCAVE!!!
Thats it for today. We will see what they do tomorrow. I am guessing we will have the main sub-floor done and the walls to the living-room and kitchen. Possibly the upstairs or garage started. Just my prediction, I don't know what they are planning.
Thanks for looking everyone!
1 comment:
looking good. Lots done since I saw it at 1pm
Post a Comment